24.3.08

bittersweet is out of service til further notice...

SPRING BREAK..wooot woot!!

sooo i was riding my bike around my old neighborhood satirday evening..getting flashbacks going down 14th avenue & all..those were some good ass times down 14th avenue..made some of my closest friends on those streets.i did stooopid crap but it was fun & i was w/ my friends and that's all that mattered. a lot went down on those streets & learned a lot about myself & where i came from and to never forget that either.

those were the hj dayzzz.

i nearly passed out when i saw hj. that sheet still looks the same & i bet that big screen thingy in the parking lot still doesn't work all the time. i passed by the old hide out spots where all the 'dilinguets use to cause all the nonsense', the building where i discovered that math was like cranberry juice...bitter & taste like sheeet.and that feeling will never change.

i also saw the dried up warrior football field where even though we lost ever dayumm game..welll that's pretty much it.ha!

i even saw the mural, my art class did. i saw the glass case where my art teacher mr.diaz hung up my first piece of work that encouraged me to further my artistic ability.
& i saw the last spot i spoke at to sam saefong(r.i.p). it was the day we got our tassels for our cap & gowns..same day he passed on.
.........

i tried lookin for my friend heathers' house & try to surprise her with yummy cookies but couldn't find it & nearly had a hot flash..cause i realized that this was the most excercise i've had in 3years so i ate the cookies.
that is all.
love ♥

No comments: