21.4.08

FINALLY!!..kindaof

Soo for the longest time I've been trying to figure outt how to post my show on my blog.I'm able to record with my card reader, then upload as an itunes format but then after that i'm stuck. I understand that you have to have your own domain and all that computer tech vocabulary things, but I wanted to find a way around it. So on in Mcom 63 class, I was suppose to make a site under Dreamweaver and link up things that I learned how to do in that class. And one of the things that we learned was iMovie. So what I did for the iMovie assignment was upload my show under that format, then I compressed it as a Quicktime, linked to my Dreamweaver and now I have a code to put my show on! Yaaaaayyyy! I'm pretty excited about it.
But below is a link to it (the vinyl in a tree) of my April 15th show. If you are wondering what are some of the artists and songs I'm playing just check out my "April 15th Playlist" blog to figure that outt.

Hope you like!!



p.s it might take awhile to load, depending on what computer you have.

No comments: